Monday, 4 March 2013

March - A little splurge

1 / 2 / 3 / 4
I never spend money on myself. Ever. February however was different. I went on a little splurge and didn't feel bad about it one bit!

1. I recently lost my favourite pair of earrings and was in dire need of a replacement. Can you believe I actually never purchased anything of Etsy before? I've been wanting to support independent crafters more for a while now and thought this would be the perfect occasion to buy something that was (hand-)made in the UK, affordable and unique. I eventually stumbled upon Tanya's shop TheMustardTree. Check it out, her stuff is lovely!
2. A few skeins of yarn for some long planned knitting. I'll be taking part in Alycia's crochet along on The Curious Pug. We'll be making a cute knotted headband. Why not join in too?
3. My first ever visit to Bravissimo changed my life. If you've never gotten a bra fitted, go and make an appointment now! An estimated 80% of women wear the wrong bra size and I used to be one of them. Now getting a fitting to me is like getting a haircut. Do it regularly, because your body changes throughout the month and the year! Believe me, it makes all the difference!
4. A lot of creams and lotions for my poor skin to help it cope with the wind, rain and central heating. I'm so ready for spring, hello March!

What have you treated yourself to lately?

4 comments:

  1. good for you for treating yourself!! I recently treated myself to a new pair of sandals. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sandals sound good! I think it'll still be a while until we'll be able to wear those here in England!

      Delete
  2. I should really go and trat myself with a nice set of undies, love this set, gorgeous!! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  3. It nice to treat yourself to a little gift here and there :) I am about to splurge on some personal necessities too. Hair, creams and lotions... perfume replacement. EEk!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!
(Comments are moderated & will not appear until after approval).