Friday, 22 June 2012

Exploring

I can't believe I've been in my new home for four weeks already! Time really has flown by and I've hardly had a minute to myself. I'm really enjoying the job though, my colleagues are great, there is a lot to learn and I get to travel, so I can't complain. This weekend, I'm having a bit of me-time though and I'm looking forward to catching up with the world, reading, editing pictures and writing some long overdue blogposts. I have pictures from my recent trip to Paris to share - so stay tuned!
 
The other weekend, Ben and I got to spend a couple of days together, which is rare since we live three hours apart. We rented bikes and took the opportunity to explore the local area a little.
I'm probably the last person on this planet to own an iphone, but yey, I finally joined the club! These are my first atempts to get to grips with Instagram. I haven't really tried many apps yet. Can you recommend any?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Anke,
    try the tadaa app, my favourite camera app!
    Also good: Panorama!
    So cute you two love birds ;-)
    Bieni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just downloaded the two apps and will try them out over the next few weeks - thanks for the tip!

      Delete

I love to hear from you!
(Comments are moderated & will not appear until after approval).