Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Bluebell woods

Harlaxton Manor (my home) is surrounded by 117 acres of formal gardens, park and woodland. At this time of the year the woods are especially magical. The bluebells are in bloom and transform everything into a purple fairytale land.
This past week has been quite hectic. Ben was here and we had lots of visitors.
So it was especially nice to be able to start every day with a walk in the woods, relaxing and looking for fairies. I love having this immediate access to nature. The last office I worked in was situated on an industrial estate next to a motorway. Although, I tried to go outside as much as possible, the surroundings certainly didn't look like this:

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful place. Lovely photos.
    Daniellecurio.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!
(Comments are moderated & will not appear until after approval).